Thursday, June 17, 2010

Desert

OK. So it has been almost a year since my last post. I'm not going to try and catch up. Just start where we are.....so here goes.

Memorial Day weekend we went to the desert. We stayed outside Joshua Tree National Park, and drove in for day hikes. It is an amazing place. Last time we were there--two years ago Lulu was just a baby and Axel a toddler. Time really flies!

My favorite quotes from the trip were:

"You're a pirate!" --Lulu, to every tatooed or dew-rag wearing hiker. Embarassing but funny.
"Lulu, don't ever go down there" --Axel to Lulu regarding the pit in the pit toilets. Sound advice Axel.

relaxing in the pool after a hot day in the desert.
Eleanor sucking that thumb, as usual

resting in the shade












\






















6 Comments:

Blogger The Adamsons said...

YAY! I'm so glad that you finally got around to blogging! Love the pics keep them coming!!

June 17, 2010 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Brock and Somer Holt said...

Good work, love the pictures. We're excited to see the blog up again.

June 18, 2010 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Reghan said...

Whoohoo. Finally some pics of Eleanor, she has gotten so big, love those thunder thighs.

Can't wait to see them in person.
xoxo
R

June 20, 2010 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger 2x2momma said...

Your photos are soo cute!

July 8, 2010 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger ashlee said...

I wish I could have been there to witness the reaction to the pirate comment :-) We are back in town are you?

July 14, 2010 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger kay said...

Oh my gosh, I missed this entry. Loved it and I'm so glad you are blogging again! Sounds like a fun trip!

July 27, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home