Friday, June 3, 2011

New House, Disneyland, Strawberry picking etc.

We went strawberry picking for Memorial day at our favorite farm.
Eleanor is happy with a tummy full of strawberries.

Disneyland days are coming to an end with Axel going to school in the fall, sadly. We got a few more days in before summer starts. fun!
Just give Eleanor food and she is happy.


New house from the back. A "before" shot. We are enjoying our new place!
Axel loves to climb this tree in the front yard.

kids on the front porch.




2 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Eleanor has my hair!!! Thank you for posting pictures. So glad I randomly checked. Those kiddos are seriously cute. I cannot wait to see all of you!

June 6, 2011 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Reghan said...

I love these pictures. I've looked at them several times this week. They are especially distracting at work. I just want to fly out to LA and give lots of hugs and kisses to those cute kids. Love your front yard too!

June 12, 2011 at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home